Making an Online Payment with Courier Check
Courier Check casino withdrawals are very well-used and safe. No banking information is required at all since the Courier Check casino service is sent directly to the given address. A Courier Check takes far less time to receive than a check sent by the casino by normal mail.
You do not open an account to use Courier Check casino service. This is a process that is done directly at the online casino sites you are withdrawing the money from.
Courier Check casinos service is only for withdrawing – you cannot deposit casino funds with this method (not like you can do with a PayPal Casino transaction).
How to use it to deposit casino funds
Not all casinos allow you to deposit your funds via Bank Draft (however, nearly every single one allows you to withdraw with this method). You basically have to contact the casino (unless they have all of this information on their website) and get the casino’s bank account information, and then give this to your bank (or input it into your online bank website). Your bank takes care of everything else. Done? play slots now! Don't forget you can play free slots if you don't have much experience with online slots.
1) This is a much more complicated online payment method to discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
2) It is certainly an advantage because it takes much less time than a check sent by normal mail (3-5 business days as opposed to 15-21 business days).
3) If you also withdraw more than $1,000 in many online casinos, the delivery charge of $35 is waived.
4) But this method is also lacking since you cannot also deposit casino funds with it.
5) You also, most probably, have to give your banking details or credit card details to some kind of online payment method, so if you’re already setting up a different account to deposit, why not withdraw with that method as well?
6) A big advantage of this method, though, is that US residents can use it, as well as the rest of the world.
All our recommended casinos accept Courier Check: