Making an Online Payment with NetPay
If you are looking for a new way to make an online payment, NetPay casino transactions are a safe and easy way to do this. You can send and receive money through NetPay casino transfers. All you need is an email address and some kind of fiscal infrastructure set up.
NetPay was established in 1997 and is an authorized IPSP (Internet Payment Service Provider). They have headquarters around the world.
Go to the website www.netpay-intl.com and click Sign Up. Once you fill in the 30 second form, a request with your information is sent to NetPay. This must be accepted before you can begin to make an online payment and make a NetPay casino transfer,
How to use it to deposit casino funds
Once you set up your Net Pay account, you can transfer money from your bank account to your new NetPay casino account. You can do this through cash deposits, wire transfers from your bank, and a few other third party payment methods (like e-wallets, prepaid cards, and debit cards). Once your money is in the account, you can deposit casino funds. You type in your email (which serves as your username for your Net Pay account) and password. NetPay takes up to 48 hours verifying that your funds are adequate, and then they transfer the money. Once this is done, hit the Slots! Don't forget to check out our expert opinion on exciting online slot machines, too (tip: you can play free slots if you feel you need more experience!).
1) Can use all international currencies (and the US dollar).
2) Maximum 48-hour processing.
3) Site translated in three languages (English, Hebrew, and Portuguese).
4) Not only do they make NetPay casinos transfers, but you can send an e-check and any other kind of e-wallet or prepaid card payment.
5) Becoming more popular to find at casino sites (like Quick Tender casino transfers), Neteller is available at the top online casinos!
6) You can review all transactions made.
All our recommended casinos accept NetPay: